Quick Pay for Wells Fargo credit card bill has not finished processing after 30 hours

Friday 2022/03/25 at 06:00 PDT

Quick Pay for Wells Fargo credit card bill has not finished processing after 30 hours

I Quick Payed a Wells Fargo credit card bill on Wednesday 2022/03/23 at 23:17 PDT. More than 30 hours later, Quicken shows a "Processing (Quick Pay)" status for my Wells Fargo credit card bill now, Friday 2022/03/25 at 06:00. It should have been "Paid (Quick Pay)" within 24 hours.

I feel very disappointed because of three reasons. First, it misses up my payment schedule for my bills. Second, it wastes my valuable time. Third, payments should occur quickly without any delay.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @rxyquicka,

Thank you for contacting the Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error and I do understand how frustrating it can be. 

First, I suggest making sure you are on the latest Quicken update. You can see this by going to Help>About Quicken. You can also go to Help>Check for Updates. 

Then, I suggest Validating Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Validate Online billers in the dropdown menu.

Please let me know how this goes, I look forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine
  • fw6322+
    fw6322+ Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited March 26
    This sounds like the same issue I've experience with Citi Cards in the past and have stopped using Bill Manager for Citi Cards payments.
This discussion has been closed.