contact support

owenmarcus
owenmarcus Unconfirmed, Member
I purchased Quicken for Mac yesterday. I got the confirmation email, but can't log in. The forgot password email never arrives, the buttons on the site don't work for -- call us or chat with us -- I am lost.

I hope all these problems are not an omen to my experience with Quicken.

Can you help,

Owen

Answers

• Abel Lopez
    Abel Lopez Member ✭✭
    edited March 29
    same issue with my account, look like Quicken has been compromise the phone [Removed - Spam] number on the web is not quicken careful given any information !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    same issue with my account, look like Quicken has been compromise the phone [Removed - Personal Information] number on the web is not quicken careful given any information !!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Abel Lopez

I am sorry for any confusion or distress you may be experiencing. Thank you for speaking with the Quicken Community regarding this issue.

Please forward any fraudulent contact information you are receiving to [email protected] so that it can be addressed through the proper channels.

@owenmarcus

I also apologize for this inconvenience, as well. Thank you for taking the time to inquire about this problem on the Quicken Community.

Do you know if you may have entered a different email address for contact than the one you would use as your QuickenID? Be sure not to provide any email addresses or personal information in your comments on posts here on the Quicken Community. I can receive these from you via direct message if necessary. Let me know in this discussion if you would like for me to message you about this.

I look forward to your responses.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • Abel Lopez
    Abel Lopez Member ✭✭
    Quicken support buttons on the site don't work for -- call us or chat with us.

I did a google search on and it comes back with https://sites.google.com/view/nahar-abhishekh-associates the phone number ( I called two times) appears to be for something else and they claimed to be Quicken Support, trying to collect data …. Very strange …. Anyway can you confirm if this is a legitimate phone number for Quicken support ?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited March 29
    Hello @Abel Lopez,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.
    Anyway can you confirm if this is a legitimate phone number for Quicken support ?
    We strongly advise against contacting phone numbers found through Google or other search engines as there are, unfortunately, a lot of scam companies out there that will impersonate Quicken Support. Due to this, we recommend that you only use phone numbers that you found directly from our website.

The phone number you posted previously was not a valid Quicken Support phone number.

To ensure you always have the correct phone number to contact support, I recommend that you review this support article

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • Abel Lopez
    Abel Lopez Member ✭✭
    thank you
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @Abel Lopez You're welcome!
    -Quicken Anja
This discussion has been closed.