Reports opening wrong files

I've created a two spending reports and files them in a folder in My Reports "2022 Reports". When i try to open them I get reports from other years and type of reports. For example report "Jan-Feb 2022 actual-plan" brings up a "2011 Itemized Categories"

I've created two reports with the same 2022 data, saved them, and tried to reopen them and get these odd files!

Anyone else having this problem?

Keith Brewer

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    I've created a two spending reports and files them in a folder in My Reports "2022 Reports". When i try to open them I get reports from other years and type of reports. For example report "Jan-Feb 2022 actual-plan" brings up a "2011 Itemized Categories"

I've created two reports with the same 2022 data, saved them, and tried to reopen them and get these odd files!

Anyone else having this problem?

Keith Brewer
    Hello @Keith Brewer,       

I apologize for any frustration caused by this issue with reports. Thank you for bringing this problem before the Quicken Community.

What version of Quicken are you currently running? You can check this anytime by going to Help > About Quicken... in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

Additionally, are you noticing this behavior after restoring from a backup file? Provided that you have been regularly saving backups by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, you could restore from a backup by going into the same menu and selecting Restore a Backup File... I would be curious to hear if this problem persists after a backup has been restored.

Lastly, when you reopen the files, are you navigating to Reports > My Saved Reports & Graphs in the upper menu mentioned before and selecting them from the dropdown list?

I am hoping to hear back about the results of attempting these steps, and I intend to assist you further in the future, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.