Monthly deposits based on day of week.

My Social Security payments are deposited on the 3rd Wednesday of the month. It would be nice to set up a reminder that is based on this and not a specific day.
Tagged:
1 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 31
    Edit the reminder, select change to the right of the Due next on field, then Monthly13rd, and Wednesday from the pull-down menus and select OK and Done.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Click TOOLS, Manage Bill and Income Reminders and click your SSA memorized payee.  Click "Edit this instance and all future instances" and change it to what you want.
    My SSA payment is set to 2nd Wednesday, and my wife's to 4th Wednesday
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • ColoradoRick
    ColoradoRick Member
    edited April 3
    Our bank now makes deposits for Social Security 2 days in advance of the payment date, can we get an update to allow 3rd Wednesday - x days as an option? 3rd Monday does not always precede the 3rd Wednesday so I now have to edit this entry every month.

Thanks!
  • Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭
    I don't get a day of the week option (beyond "day", no Mon, Tues, Wed, etc) when I follow your instructions. Here is what my options are . Please advise.
    ssa.png 28.9K
  • Dave335
    Dave335 Member ✭✭
    Never mind. I figured it out. Change the "month on the" drop down option to 4 or less. After that move over to the "Day" option and M-S will now be available. Anything higher than 4 only gives you "day" option.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our bank now makes deposits for Social Security 2 days in advance of the payment date, can we get an update to allow 3rd Wednesday - x days as an option?
    Have you tried setting "automatically enter in register 2 days before the due date"?
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.