Problems downloading to Navy Army Community Credit Union - ongoing

I keep getting OL-297 when trying to download or connect to my NAVY ARMY community Credit Union accounts. I've contacted them already. I've gone through all the troubleshooting steps. This has been an ongoing battle for about 6 months. I have since been downloading the excel sheet from the bank and importing them into quicken. Not an ideal fix.
I've noticed several other banks were having the same issue, USAA being one and it was fixed. Please get on this one too please.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navy Army Community CU (as it's known in Q) supports both Web Connect (where you initiate the download at their website into Q) and Express Web Connect.  Have you tried a Web Connect download into Q?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • candirepka
    candirepka Member
    I used to have both setups, and now I can only get the web to connect, where I download from the website. Not ideal. I want where it was the express connect, and it automatically downloaded into quicken.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    SOMETIMES switching to Web Connect on a one-time basis will "shake loose" the cobwebs.
    And while it's not ideal, isn't it better than nothing?
    Also, how have your been importing that Excel file? Q doesn't support importing transactions this way.
    Also, are you saying that you've been thru ALL of the steps here? https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-297

• candirepka
    candirepka Member
    I've been downloading a file from the bank and importing it into quicken. I do it about every two weeks or so. It's a significant pain in the butt when, before, it would just download into the program.
    And as far as the steps, yes, I had started them back a few months ago, trying them one by one, and nothing ever worked.
    I've since deactivated the web connect where it doesn't recognize the account at all. It won't even find it and says, "Oops, something went wrong, not your fault."
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3
    BUT, Q doesn't support the import of transactions from an Excel file, only from a QFX or QIF file.  So was that part of your statement an error?
This discussion has been closed.