Vibe Credit Union Automatic downloads not working

I have not been able to use automatic downloads for these accounts since October. Is there a known issue/fix? I have tried updating the account, deactivating and setting it up again, nothing is working.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please provide some additional information:
    • Are you having any connection issues with any other financial institutions?
    • Which version of Quicken are you running?  (Help > About Quicken)
    • Is you subscription current?  (Help > About Quicken)
    • What kinds of accounts are you trying to get downloads from?
    • Are you getting any error codes?  If so, which one(s)?
    • You mentioned that you have deactivated/reactivated the account.  So you are able to connect but just are not getting any downloaded transactions?
    • Vibe CU offers all 3 connection methods (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, Web Connect).  When doing Add Account or Set Up Now Quicken will default to Express Web Connect.  Have you been trying to set up the connection with the default (selecting Vibe Credit Union and then clicking on Next)?  Have you tried setting up Direct Connect (selecting Vibe Credit Union, clicking on Advanced Options and selecting Direct Connect)?
    • Have you tried using Web Connect (manually downloading from your Vibe online account in QFX or "Quicken" format)?
    (QW Premier Subscription: R39.23 on Windows 10)
  • TPS23
    TPS23 Member
    Thank you for your response. Answers below:

Are you having any connection issues with any other financial institutions? No
    Which version of Quicken are you running? (Help > About Quicken)
    Is you subscription current? (Help > About Quicken) Home, Business, & Rental Property Version R39.23 Build 27.1.39.23
    What kinds of accounts are you trying to get downloads from? Checking and Savings
    Are you getting any error codes? If so, which one(s)? No error codes
    You mentioned that you have deactivated/reactivated the account. So you are able to connect but just are not getting any downloaded transactions? In the past I was, but today, I deactivated the checking and now cannot connect at all.
    Vibe CU offers all 3 connection methods (Direct Connect, Express Web Connect, Web Connect). When doing Add Account or Set Up Now Quicken will default to Express Web Connect. Have you been trying to set up the connection with the default (selecting Vibe Credit Union and then clicking on Next)? Have you tried setting up Direct Connect (selecting Vibe Credit Union, clicking on Advanced Options and selecting Direct Connect)? Originally I had express web connect, which is what stopped working. I tried re-establishing that, as well as direct connect today, with no success.
    Have you tried using Web Connect (manually downloading from your Vibe online account in QFX or "Quicken" format)? Yes, I can manually download the transactions, then import them into my accounts.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @TPS23

Can you open up the account register > click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right > then click on "Edit Account Details" > click on the "Online Services"  tab  and then tell us what you see in the "Online Setup" box?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.