Bill Pay out of Sync

This discussion was created from comments split from: Bill Payments out of Sync.

Comments

• hgillman
    hgillman Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I have a similar issue. Quicken Bill Pay ALWAYS OUT OF SYNC. Unless I review and repair payment accounts, it will not pay a bill and is useless. I use Fidelity Investment account to pay bills. And this happens EVERY TIME. No fix from Quicken and they say it's a KNOWN ISSUE.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    hgillman said:
    I have a similar issue. Quicken Bill Pay ALWAYS OUT OF SYNC. Unless I review and repair payment accounts, it will not pay a bill and is useless. I use Fidelity Investment account to pay bills. And this happens EVERY TIME. No fix from Quicken and they say it's a KNOWN ISSUE.
    Hello @hgillman

I am sorry to hear about this issue with Bill Pay. Thank you for speaking with us here on the Quicken Community regarding this problem.

Are you noticing any error messages when trying to update your Fidelity account(s)? Also, is this affecting accounts associated with other financial institutions, as well? I was somewhat unclear about this. Lastly, are you using QuickPay or CheckPay in order to attempt to make payments? Are you making use of Direct Connect payments through your Financial Institution?

I look forward to hearing your answers.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.