Six Months Later, Still Can't Update!!

Because I haven't trusted the pushed updates since this fall, I've been operating on a version from November that I got to work. This morning I foolishly let Quicken update, only to have the spinner of death return upon launch. Is Intuit aware of the complaints in this forum?!

Going back to November updates, I guess....

Comments

• fun1000000
    fun1000000 Member ✭✭✭
    Because I haven't trusted the pushed updates since this fall, I've been operating on a version from November that I got to work. This morning I foolishly let Quicken update, only to have the spinner of death return upon launch. Is Intuit aware of the complaints in this forum?!

No, Intuit no longer own’s Quicken
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod

Hello @QuicklyLosingPatienz,   

I am sorry to hear about this issue with updates. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with respect to this problem.

Are you experiencing a freezing or crashing of the program after an update? I want to be clear on what is happening, exactly. Also, please note that you can save a backup anytime by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. I mention this because it should be possible to restore a backup from a much more recent point than last November by going to File > Restore a Backup File...

I hope this is helpful, and I look forward to working with you on this further, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.