Truist $7.95 Fee for Direct Connect - is there an account level that waives?

Hi everyone. Long time Suntrust (now Truist) customer and I'm being hit with the monthly charge after the merger. At Suntrust I had a checking account and relationship level that waived the fee. Does anyone know if there is an account level with Truist that waives the fee? I've been using Quicken for 35 years but If I've got to pay an annual fee to Quicken now AND another $8/month to my bank... well, it might be time to move on.....

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @cwpomeroy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

I believe it would be better suited for you to reach out to Truist with this question as Direct Connect fees are charged by the financial institution directly. However, I will go ahead and leave this post open in case other Truist customers here in the Community may have an answer for you.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • bbolt
    bbolt Member
    Late answer, "No fee Quicken® access for Wealth Checking and Truist AMA accounts." "Truist Wealth Checking is available to clients with $1,000,000 or more in all investments with Truist and opened primarily by a Wealth advisor." Next to last page here: https://www.truist.com/content/dam/truist-bank/us/en/documents/rates-fees/personal/truist-personal-deposit-accounts-fee-schedule.pdf
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    FWIW, US Bank only charges $3.95/mo to download all of your accounts using Direct Connect ... but I'm not aware of any account level that gets this fee waived.
    USB's implementation of Express Web Connect is free, but it's so flaky that I consider the $3.95 to be well worth the trivial expense.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
This discussion has been closed.