Trying to pay my bills on line

Quicken support said they had to send two minimal deposits but then my life turned upside down and a few weeks later the deposits they sent won't work and Quicken says I can't get new ones. Phone number doesn't work. I really need to pay these bills.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    JLarsen said:
    Quicken support said they had to send two minimal deposits but then my life turned upside down and a few weeks later the deposits they sent won't work and Quicken says I can't get new ones. Phone number doesn't work. I really need to pay these bills.
    Hello @JLarsen

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online bill pay. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community for further assistance. 

What is happening with the minimal deposits that were sent? Are you seeing an error message? Also, you should be able to resend the microdeposits necessary in order to verify your account. What is happening that seems to be preventing this? I will need some additional information before I can provide any advice.

I hope to hear from you once again, if you have the chance to check back in with us here on the Quicken Community.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.