My reports won’t print totals

Reports won’t print totals even changed fonts to 9

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Is the AMOUNT column header printing? Or is that missing also.  And did you ever reduce the columns in that report to just Payee and Amount,  to narrow down the issue?
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7
    Which reports? And how are you creating it? 
    And, please, update your profile to include your Q product.  I currently reads that you "don't have quicken".

• cacaddenhead42
    cacaddenhead42 Member ✭✭
    Easy pay pay by payee I need report on each payee
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    You can edit your profile by clicking on your user name and then clicking the icon to the right of your user name.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7
    What are the EXACT names of the reports, and your EXACT steps to create them.  Also, what columns ARE you showing in the reports.
    I'm trying to get to the same place that you are ... so I can try to diagnose your issue.
  • cacaddenhead42
    cacaddenhead42 Member ✭✭
    Under easy answer itemized categories prints my payee but no amount it also prints detail transaction
    Banking summary prints total amt of each transaction or expense but does not print detail transactions which I need
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 7
    I'm not showing an "itemized categories" report under "easy answers".  WHICH REPORT ARE YOU USING???
    There IS an "Itemized Categories" report under the BANKING group ... but it can be customized to select the categories and the columns that you want displayed.
    SO, have you selected the Amount column, and is your report window wide enough to display all columns (or, have you UNselected the columns you don't want)?
  • cacaddenhead42
    cacaddenhead42 Member ✭✭
    Under easy pay I went under spending
    Then spending by payee chose payee I wanted to print
    Then went back to top itemized payee put date in
    It prints the detail but not amounts
  • cacaddenhead42
    cacaddenhead42 Member ✭✭
    I tried another way went under easy pay
    How much did I spend on
    Put in payee
    Date
    Update to show detail
    Printed
    no amt will print
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it possible that your printer is out of red ink/toner or that the ink cartridge is clogged?
    When setting up to print the report again, try the "Grayscale" option and see if this bypasses the error.

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Is the AMOUNT column header printing? Or is that missing also.  And did you ever reduce the columns in that report to just Payee and Amount,  to narrow down the issue?
  • cacaddenhead42
    cacaddenhead42 Member ✭✭
    It worked checking grayscale
    Now I’m having trouble also with banking reconciliation report on my second page not printing amounts for uncleared checks
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It worked checking grayscale
    Now I’m having trouble also with banking reconciliation report on my second page not printing amounts for uncleared checks
    May I request that you fix or replace your printer's red ink/toner cartridge?
    With the Grayscale test you have proven that the report is generated correctly, but your printer can't print red numbers.

• cacaddenhead42
    cacaddenhead42 Member ✭✭
    I wonder why when I print my checking banking reconciliation on second page it’s suppose to prong uncleared checks it will print payee but not amounts 2013 quicken is so different than my previous 2006 quicken it worked perfect but cuz I got laptop with windows 11 it wouldn’t accept it
This discussion has been closed.