Check Pay accounts disappeared in Bill Manager

All the Check Pay accounts I have set up in Bill Manager have disappeared. The option to select Check Pay accounts has also disappeared from the drop-down menu.

I tried setting up a new Check Pay account, and that is also not visible.

Have rebooted software... condition persists.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

BDS
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    BigDaddyS said:
    All the Check Pay accounts I have set up in Bill Manager have disappeared. The option to select Check Pay accounts has also disappeared from the drop-down menu.

I tried setting up a new Check Pay account, and that is also not visible.

Have rebooted software... condition persists.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

BDS
    Hello @BigDaddyS

I apologize about this issue with Check Pay accounts disappearing. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

When did this issue begin? Have you tried restoring from a backup saved just prior to when you first noticed this problem? You can save a backup anytime by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that these have been saved regularly, you should be able to restore a backup by going into the same menu and selecting Restore a Backup File... in order to determine whether or not this behavior continues in that backup.

I look forward to your reply and hope to work with you on this issue in the future.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • BigDaddyS
    BigDaddyS Member
    Thanks for the reply... not sure when it started. In the last month or so (since I last paid bills). Don't really want to do a restore as I will have to experiment with which backup file is prior to issue starting, and then will lose the few weeks of quicken work since then. Will hope it resolves in next update release. Please add to QA queue. No reason the whole Check Pay section should disappear from even the drop down menu. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.