Why edit of bill pay only possible using the calculator? How to disable calculator on bill pay?

Selecting a payee from drop down list always shows an amount but I can't change that amount without resorting to the calculator. Why? The screen will show a pic of the calculator next to the amount but the amount can only be changed by entering the new amount with the calculator. Having to use the calculator for every amount change on bill payments is time consuming. This is a new development in Quicken that is troubling.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Selecting a payee from drop down list always shows an amount but I can't change that amount without resorting to the calculator. Why? The screen will show a pic of the calculator next to the amount but the amount can only be changed by entering the new amount with the calculator. Having to use the calculator for every amount change on bill payments is time consuming. This is a new development in Quicken that is troubling.
    Hello @439sidnal52

I am sorry for any frustration you may have experienced. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

What financial institution are you working with when you notice this issue? Also, when did you first notice this calculator appearing, and would you be willing to provide a screenshot?

You can look at the FAQ linked here describing how to submit screenshots on the Quicken Community. Please note that you may also drag and drop an image into your comment before it has been posted.

I look forward to hearing more from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.