I am unable to use Quick Pay this month

For all my biller I get the same error message on each when trying to pay my bills, "Quick Pay payment not available for this biller." Quicken Support was useless. They told me to contact all my biller to fix it.

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @robertayerst,

Thank you for your response and for attempting the troubleshooting steps with @Quicken Anja.

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance so they may walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 
    -Quicken Jasmine

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @robertayerst,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes! 
    -Quicken Anja
  • robertayerst
    robertayerst Member ✭✭
    I tried that yesterday and again today and I still get this error message on all three billers for which I have bills to pay. See attached screenshot.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @robertayerst,

Thank you for your response and for attempting the troubleshooting steps with @Quicken Anja.

We recommend that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance so they may walk you through troubleshooting steps in real-time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

Thank you. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • robertayerst
    robertayerst Member ✭✭
    Well I contact Quicken Support directly by phone for an hour today, they walked me through some troubleshooting steps when I shared my screen. They told me that I have to pay all my on-line bills by logging into the biller's web site and paying through there, which I ended up doing for my current bills with a major cell phone company, a major credit card company and my local utility. How do I get this escalated because these extra steps defeat the purpose of seamless bill payment in Quicken, which I have used for decades. No ones seems to know how to fix my problem that started this month.
This discussion has been closed.