Paycheck Split Transaction breaks months after reconcile

Months after posting a paycheck transaction, some (not all) of the transactions disappear from the "checking" account. The linked transactions remain. However, when selecting the "Go to matching transfer" I am presented with a "The transfer transaction is to an account that no longer exists in Quicken".
A single "paycheck" transaction places entries in three accounts (Checking, Savings and 401k). Something is causing the Checking portion of the paycheck transaction to disappear. The other portions of the transaction remain.

Comments

• Forgot to include in post: I am running Quicken Premier Version R39.23 Build 27.1.39.23 for Windows 10 Home (actually running Windows 11)
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Forgot to include in post: I am running Quicken Premier Version R39.23 Build 27.1.39.23 for Windows 10 Home (actually running Windows 11)
    Hello @Chuck Furstenau

I apologize about this frustrating issue with paycheck transactions seemingly disappearing when searching with the 'Go to matching transfer' feature. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for discussion and assistance.

Have you ever had to change the account number or login credentials for your Checking account? Has it been deleted in the past and re-added at any point?

Where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. 

I look forward to hearing more from you about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared