New Quicken update crashing

:'( New update continuously crashing

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @chubbtl,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try downloading and installing the latest update release via the Mondo Patch through this support article.

Although the Mondo Patch is the same version release, when manually downloading and installing the Mondo Patch through the support article, it will help give us a better idea of whether or not everything was installed properly during the first initial in-product install. 

If the issue resolves itself by installing through the Mondo Patch, it would indicate and confirm that something went wrong during the initial in-product install. If it does not resolve it, then that confirms that further investigation and troubleshooting are needed.

If you wish to take precautions prior to installing the Mondo Patch, I recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case).

I hope this helps! 
    -Quicken Anja
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    chubbtl said: :'( New update continuously crashing
    We're never quite sure what is the "latest" of "new" update...
    If you can..... what version - .... Help --> About Quicken
    I have found that some versions are fragile,
    and I need to as a first thing, display a Quicken Register, and then do other things..

QWin Deluxe Subscription - Win10
  • grhwlv
    grhwlv Member
    I have to use the Mondo Patch every time there's an update. I wish Quicken would solve that problem.