Fidelity NetBenefits Accounts OL-332-A Consistently

I have two Fidelity accounts, a brokerage and a 401(k). Both are suddenly (last few days) giving OL-332-A errors on the One Step Update. Quicken R39.23 (27.1.39.23) then proceeds to walk through both errors with a question about whether I had changed my password. Answering "No" and therefore "Try Again" works for both, but it's very irritating that it fails the first time, each time. I would have expected that once I answered "No" and successfully updated, that the error would have cleared.

Note that this issue persists even after an uninstall/reinstall which I did because I was having extremely poor performance with Quicken. The uninstall/reinstall improved performance, so now it gets to the update error with Fidelity much faster than before. It's still an unexplained error -- clearly the initial update is doing something different than the update when you click "No"/"Try Again" in the error handling wizard.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @kmenningen,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Quicken Community and share the error that you are experiencing with Fidelity NetBenefits, though I do apologize. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses troubleshooting steps to take when presented with an OL-332-A error. You may follow this link to access those steps. 

I hope this helps. 

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine