Bill Manager Issues with Care Credit & PayPal Quick Pay (both Synchrony accounts)

Every time I attempt to pay my PayPal account using Bill Manager's Quick Pay, it fails when Quicken Servers attempt to process the payment.  I receive an email from Quicken stating "Your payment was canceled because PayPal requires that you enter a new one-time code verification. Please try your payment again and enter the one-time verification code."  When the account was setup or when Quicken requires that I "refresh" the account, it may ask for the one time code and I provide it.  However, every time your servers attempt to pay this bill I get the error above.  At the time of payment there is no way to provide a one time verification code when Quicken Servers are processing the bill in the background and it shouldn't be required.  

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @HJR,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues with Bill Manager.

I have internally looked into CareCredit, Synchrony, and Paypal. We are showing a degraded status for all three online billers. This means that there is an issue with transmitting the data within the servers. 

There is currently no ETA for this issue, however, we are aware of the problem and it is currently being worked on. 

I hope this helps. 

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • HJR
    HJR Member ✭✭✭
    .... and the list goes on (Synchrony, Care Credit, PayPal, Target, Capital One Cards, etc).  Why because Quicken decided to use a non-standard means to pay bills.  My bank doesn't have an issue paying these accounts.  Never experienced any of these issues with Bill Pay when it used ACH, a banking standard for paying bills.  Why did you ever change?  

Can you please list all billers for which there are problems using Bill Manager?

Thank you
      -- Howard