Cannot download updates

When I try to download updates I turn on my quicken program and the program sends me a sheet that needs my username and password. The page has a preprinted username that is not correct and I cannot change it. Result is message that informs me that the username or password are incorrect and nothing happens. So I am now 4 updates behind. Sure would like to correct this problem. I am using Quicken Deluxe

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @wjordan64,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide some screenshots of what you described receiving and what occurs when you attempt to update your Quicken Application? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Looking forward to hearing your response.
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to cancel through the Quicken ID password prompts to open the Quicken file and reset the Quicken ID associated with the Quicken file to the appropriate Quicken ID: select Edit > Preferences...Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts, and Sign in as a different user
  • JOHN D L
    JOHN D L Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue as wjordan64. Here's a screen shot I get when I attempt to update. I get this even after entering the passwords as requested.
  • JOHN D L
    JOHN D L Member ✭✭
    Clarification: My happens when I attempt to update my bank/credit card accounts. I can update Quicken with no problem.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 28
    JOHN D L said:
    I'm having the same issue as wjordan64. Here's a screen shot I get when I attempt to update. I get this even after entering the passwords as requested.
    JOHN D L said:
    Clarification: My happens when I attempt to update my bank/credit card accounts. I can update Quicken with no problem.
    I suggest you post your own query.