Quicken Bill Pay - payment scheduled for 4/20 still processing and not posted

I made scheduled payment for 4/20 to Barclay's MasterCard. As of today (4/24), the payment is showing as "Processing (Quick Pay)" in both the register in the bill history (Bills & Income > cog > View History). On top of this, the payment has still not posted to the credit card.

How do I determine what is going on with this payment? It is for over $15,000 so I don't want to just submit it again and still have this one process.

Answers

• fw6322+
    fw6322+ Member, Windows Beta Beta
    edited April 25
    Experience this with Citi Cards using Master Card multi times.  Someone at Quicken needs to help you on this one.  Using my Bank to pay Credit Cards.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @MLG_Vegas,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account here internally as well as the internal payment status of the payment in question and found the following information:
    • Status: Failed / PaymentAmountDeclined / MoreThanOwedDisallowed
    • Notice: Your payment was canceled because Barclaycard won't allow payment amounts that are more than the amount you owe.
    As described in the above information, it appears that Barclay's has declined your payment due to the payment amount being more than the balance owed. Due to this, you would need to submit a new payment for a lower amount that is either equal to or less than the current balance owed. If the original payment still shows processing in your program, you can go ahead and attempt to cancel it first in order to remove it. 

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja