Update Results for Some Financial Institutions Missing from One Step Update Summary

For those who still encounter this issue, I believe I may have found a straightforward fix:

1. Run One Step Update
2. On the Summary screen, Uncheck "Show just the last update"
3. Run One Step Update again
4. On the Summary screen, Check "Show just the last update"

Henceforth, the Summary screen should display all financial institutions.
Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @Samuel in your #4,  did you mean"check" or "UNcheck"  Having that item checked would  cause accounts to not display when they had no activity.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • Samuel
    Samuel Member ✭✭
    When you have "Show just the last update", it will show all financial institutions that were connected with in the just completed update, even if no transactions were downloaded. So yes, my instructions are what I intended.
  • Frank Hartman
    Frank Hartman Member ✭✭
    1. That makes no logical sense.
    2. I tried it and it DID NOT work. I'm still missing several Accounts that should be listed.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @Frank Hartman Please do TOOLS, Account List.
    For each of those Financial Institutions that is missing:
    • What's the name as shown in the 'Financial Institution' column, and
    • What's in the "Transaction Download" column?
  • Frank Hartman
    Frank Hartman Member ✭✭
    I would prefer to NOT list them All, and I don't have the time, anyway. Of the 20 Accounts being downloaded, about 1/3 are missing from the OSU Summary, whether there have been downloaded transactions, or not.
  • Samuel
    Samuel Member ✭✭
    As I noted in my initial post, "I believe I MAY have found a fix." It seems this doesn't work in all cases. It did seem to work in my case, so for others having the same issue, it's worth trying.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't ask about accounts, I asked about Financial Institutions.  And 1/3 of 20 accounts is only 7.  Is that too onerous?
    I'm working on the premise that if 1 account for an FI doesn't download, the others at that same FI don't download either.