Investing transactions disappearing from register (still there, just hidden)

Since the last patch, clicking or scrolling through my 401K account will cause certain transactions to disappear.  They are still there, as they show up in security view and all balances are correct, but the register somehow "hides" them and gets all messed up, even the transactions that still show, the correct amount is shown in the register but then when you edit them it has different amounts in it.  I think this is related to the fact that my 401K account will download 2 to 5 transactions for the same security (different amount of shares and total cost but same security) for the different types of contributions.  It only does it in my 401K account (this is the only account that regularly downloads multiple transactions on the same day for the same security) and is only since the last update.

Scrolling through the register using the up and down arrow keys will make half of the transaction appear, just the second line with the memo etc, the first line with security, shares, total cost, will not be there.  And when you hit that buggy one, it gets stuck there, the up and down arrows stop working.

Have verified it is doing this on transactions from long before the most recent patch that started the issue, so it appears to just be a display problem and not a problem with the transaction itself.

Mentioned this in another thread but figured it warranted its own thread in case it is not related to the portfolio view screen flashing issue.

Comments

• Drinkingbird
    Drinkingbird Member ✭✭✭
    Seems to have been fixed (along with the flickering issue) with the latest patch.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Seems to have been fixed (along with the flickering issue) with the latest patch.
    Hello @Drinkingbird

Thank you for reaching out to us about this matter regarding disappearing transactions. I am glad to hear that the situation seems to have been resolved, and thank you for reaching out to let us know about this change in circumstances.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared