OL-362-A Error with Vanguard

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Unable to download Vanguard transactions.

Comments

• Gordon Wells
    Gordon Wells Member
    I've had the same issues with my Vanguard accounts, getting the same OL-362-A error for several years. Since I have several Vanguard mutual funds with recognized ticker symbols, I will try going to manual downloads via web connect from now on. I reached out to Quicken Support (again) today with no luck. Hopefully, Quicken will fix their software as you suggest. For what we spend on an annual subscription, you would think that Quicken could work with a major brokerage like Vanguard to address this issue!
  • Swellrider
    Swellrider Member
    Get it fixed Quicken! I also can't connect to Vanguard, I can sign in on their website or app just fine. Quicken "can't connect" with them! Tried the all fixes suggested here on various threads about this problem (some from last year!), and I STILL can't download transactions! ONLY way is to download a QIF directly from Vanguard and then import it manually into quicken, what a hassle. That's not how it's supposed to work!
  • LittleMasti
    LittleMasti Member ✭✭
    I'm joining the list of users having issues with the Vanguard download (OL-362-A). Quicken, please fix the problem. 
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    I'm joining the list of users having issues with the Vanguard download (OL-362-A). Quicken, please fix the problem. 
    Hello @LittleMasti

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this issue with account downloads and error messages. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community.

Before offering further recommendations, I want to make sure that the troubleshooting steps discussed in this Support Article have already been attempted, including those provided below:
    1. Open the Account List (Ctrl + A).
    2. Make sure to Show Hidden Accounts, if that option is available.
    3. Click Edit next to the affected account(s).
    4. Go to the Online Services tab and click Deactivate.

Please note: Quicken will not deactivate online services if you have not accepted all downloaded transactions. Verify that you have accepted all transactions.

1. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for all accounts linked to the financial institution reporting the error.
    2. Close/Reopen Quicken.

To reactivate the account:

1. Open the Account List (Ctrl + A).
    2. Click Edit next to the affected account.
    3. Go to the Online Services tab and click Set up now...
    4. Enter your bank credentials.
    5. Carefully review the Discovered accounts and Link them properly to avoid duplicate accounts and ensure transactions download to the correct accounts.
    Let us know if this works.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared