Quicken crashes when I open Bills&Income Tab

This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken keeps crashing!.

Comments

• jlbergie
    jlbergie Member
    I also have the same exact problem and both the bills tab and the calendar seems to be the problem area. It all started after a Quicken update about a month ago. JB
  • Bob Stevens
    Bob Stevens Member ✭✭
    Same issues here. I have Premier v. 40.21. Have done all the above as well (e.g., validate, super validate, uninstall/reinstall, etc). Crashes have only been an issue in recent months, but has seemed to worsen lately. Please fix!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    jlbergie said:
    I also have the same exact problem and both the bills tab and the calendar seems to be the problem area. It all started after a Quicken update about a month ago. JB
    Hello @jlbergie

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by this issue with program crashes on certain screens. Thank you for seeking assistance here on the Quicken Community.

Which version of Quicken are you currently using? You can check this anytime by going to Help > About Quicken... in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

Additionally, where is your current active data file located? You can view the data file location anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the same upper menu mentioned previously.

I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared