MISSING TRANSACTIONS - OL301A

Davedanna2
Davedanna2 Member ✭✭
Upgraded to Q Deluxe.... still cannot find 66 transactions that need to be accepted before I can reset, reactivate, etc. brokerage account
Much previous dialogue last 2 weeks. No resolution.
Please help

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Upgraded to Q Deluxe.... still cannot find 66 transactions that need to be accepted before I can reset, reactivate, etc. brokerage account
    Much previous dialogue last 2 weeks. No resolution.
    Please help
    Hello @Davedanna2,  

I am sorry to hear about this trouble with error messages, account connections, and missing transactions. Thank you for communicating with us on the Quicken Community about these problems. 

Have you recently updated from a discontinued version of the Quicken software? If so, follow the steps provided below, in order:

1. In Quicken, select the Tools menu, then choose Online Center.
    2. Click the Financial Institution dropdown arrow and select the financial institution.
    3. Press CTRL+Shift while selecting Contact Info.
    4. Select one of the accounts associated with the bank from the dropdown list
    5. Select Financial Institution Branding and Profile from the list and click Refresh.
    6. Click OK and go online by clicking the Update/Send button.
    7. Attempt your online session again.
    You can read more about these and other measures to troubleshoot this OL-301-A error message in the Support Article linked here.

Also, what financial institution(s) are associated with the account(s) affected by this error?

I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared