Why can't I print cheques with version R40.23?

Ann63
Ann63 Member
I tried to print and image ready standard cheque after Quicken updated; it no longer has the "image ready standard cheque" option to print and amount line and to the order of line are now reversed. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Ann63 said:
    I tried to print and image ready standard cheque after Quicken updated; it no longer has the "image ready standard cheque" option to print and amount line and to the order of line are now reversed. How do I fix this?
    Hello @Ann63

I am sorry to hear about this issue with printing options seemingly missing. Thank you for asking about this matter here on the Quicken Community. 

Are you able to restore from a recent backup, saved prior to when this issue emerged? We recommend saving backups frequently by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this is being done regularly, you should be able to restore from a recent backup by going to File > Restore a Backup File... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this behavior continues in a restored backup.

I look forward to hearing your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared