Update Summary pops up when no errors

rturnbul
rturnbul Member ✭✭✭
Every time I update accounts and security prices, the Update Summary page pops up despite there were no errors and I've explicitly said to only show the page when there are errors.

Some securities aren't updated as expected but they never have. They are not available online and never triggered as an error previously.

It never used to behave like that until a week ago. Anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Running Windows 10
Quicken R33. 7

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited May 8
    rturnbul said:
    Every time I update accounts and security prices, the Update Summary page pops up despite there were no errors and I've explicitly said to only show the page when there are errors.

Some securities aren't updated as expected but they never have. They are not available online and never triggered as an error previously.

It never used to behave like that until a week ago. Anyone else seeing this behaviour?

Running Windows 10
    Quicken R33. 7
    Hello @rturnbul

I apologize about this issue with unwanted Update Summary windows appearing on the screen. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are these securities being operated manually, or have they been activated for online banking services? If they are currently activated for One Step Updates, which financial institutions are they associated with? Do you notice any other unusual information in the Update Summary windows, such as missing accounts, duplicate accounts, etc?

Also, where is your current active data file located? You can check this anytime by going to File > Show this file on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen.

I look forward to hearing your replies. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared