Quicken Hanging up when updating the web

Dt1972
Dt1972 Member ✭✭
When I sync the transactions to the web, I have to manually shutdown quicken. The transactions go to the web and I can see them on my iPhone but I always have to shutdown the file. This bug has been going on for a few years. I have talked to technical support and their only helpful solution was to start a new file (not helpful).

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    Dt1972 said:
    When I sync the transactions to the web, I have to manually shutdown quicken. The transactions go to the web and I can see them on my iPhone but I always have to shutdown the file. This bug has been going on for a few years. I have talked to technical support and their only helpful solution was to start a new file (not helpful).
    Hello @Dt1972

I am sorry about these issues with viewing transactions on the web, and with freezes and crashes. Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community about these matters.

Have you tried uninstalling the desktop application? You can view the following Support Article here for proper methods of uninstallation, and the article linked here will discuss how to reinstall the application.

I look forward to hearing back from you about the results of attempting these recommendations, and I hope to continue working with you on this problem, if necessary. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared