"Report a Problem" fails in Quicken

I had a connection error in Quicken, so clicked on "Report a problem".
However this fails.
So I am posting this to report a problem with "Report a problem".
"The error is simply: Unable to send report to Quicken, please try again,"

Comments

• Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Moderator mod
    Hi @ericpeterson, I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. This may be due to internet speed or connection, are you using any VPNs or Firewalls? Additionally, the Report a Problem feature is usually for working with Quicken support, it's unfortunately not a report someone goes over unless you have reached out to customer support however they other means of getting log files if the report is having an issue sending. What is the connection error you're having so I can look into that further?
    Thanks,
    -Quicken Jade 
  • Randy 415
    Randy 415 Windows Beta Beta
    i have the same problem about 20% of the time when submitting problem reports. Tried all you mentioned, but still hvae issue 20% of the time. Seems to be a recent issue in the last few months.
  • Toxalot
    Toxalot Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem.
    R40.28 Build: 27.1.40.28
    Quicken Deluxe Canada
    Windows 10 Home
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, we suggest that you try uninstalling and reinstalling the program first to see if this will resolve this problem. If needed, please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja