Scam renewal message via text

Options
Mary Loftis
Mary Loftis Member
I received this email today, which is correct. My account automatically renews today. HOWEVER!! I also received a text message to my phone today that my Quicken Membership was renewing and my Visa Credit Card would be charged $499.
I was to reply for confirmation or call a (806) phone number. I immediately deleted the text message but wanted to alert you that someone has my Quicken information if they know when my renewal date occurs.

Mary Loftis

Hello mary,

We have successfully processed your request to renew your Quicken membership. As of 5/11/2022 you have an active membership to Quicken Starter that will renew automatically on 5/11/2023 at the then current price (plus any applicable taxes).. If you would like uninterrupted access to your Quicken membership, please visit My Account to activate auto renewal.
Membership: Starter
Start Date: 5/11/2022
Next Auto Renewal Date: 5/11/2023

Price: $38.24
Order Number: [Removed - Privacy]

Customer:
mary loftis

If the information above is not correct please visit My Account to make additional changes.
For questions about your Quicken membership, please contact support.

Thank you,
The Quicken Team

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Hello @Mary Loftis,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting the suspicious text message you received, though we apologize for any trouble experienced.

If you don't mind, we ask that you please email this information to spoof@quicken.com so that the proper channels can look further into this.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.