Be able to move transaction to another account

arobert74
arobert74 Member ✭✭
Many times I see myself creating a transaction in the wrong account. I would like to be able to right click on it and have an option to "Move" it to another account.
1 votes

Already Offered · Last Updated

Drag and drop

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 21
    Hello @arobert74,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

This feature is already available in Quicken for Mac. However, instead of right-clicking, you would simply just drag the transaction you wish to move and drop it on top of the account name you wish to move it to.

If you wish to move multiple transactions from one account to another, please follow the instructions provided below:
    1. Click one transaction so it is highlighted in blue
    2. Hold Shift on your keyboard and click another transaction to select and highlight all the transactions in between the first and last transaction selected, or hold Command on your keyboard and click on individual transactions
    3. Once the desired transactions are selected/highlighted; Click and drag the highlighted transactions and drop (aka let go of) the transactions onto the account name you wish to move it to in the left Account List sidebar
    You should now see that the transactions have been removed from one account and moved to the other.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja