Suggestion for Calendar/Bar Chart

Been using Quicken for a good 30 years and have come to depend on the Calendar Planning tool so much. And I have been waiting for one of your updates to finally have an option to force the accounts showing on the Bar Chart below to match the Calendar Accounts above without customizing the Calendar every time. Have wondered why a checkbox or something isn't offered to bring them both in agreement every time if the user so chooses. This update would be so simple for your programmers to add and is long overdue.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Been using Quicken for a good 30 years and have come to depend on the Calendar Planning tool so much. And I have been waiting for one of your updates to finally have an option to force the accounts showing on the Bar Chart below to match the Calendar Accounts above without customizing the Calendar every time. Have wondered why a checkbox or something isn't offered to bring them both in agreement every time if the user so chooses. This update would be so simple for your programmers to add and is long overdue.
    Hello @whitelinerr

I do apologize about this missing feature that you have been searching for. Thank you for bringing this issue up for discussion on the Quicken Community.

I would like to draw your attention to the process of submitting Ideation posts. Users can recommend features they wish to see incorporated into the Quicken software anytime by following the steps listed here. The other users then vote on the proposal, and if it proves popular enough, then it is passed along to the development team for further consideration.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.