register height and width

It would be great to be able to adjust and lock register height and width for individual accounts as opposed to a global adjustment. Some accounts require more information to be displayed than others in specific fields especially investment accounts which makes register h/w adjustments frequent.
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    As I see it, this request only makes sense when using "Pop-up Registers", and when I tried it with them, Quicken already remembers the size and position of each of them.

Note above is even after restarting Quicken and just clicking on the account names in the account bar to bring them up.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banking account registers can individually be set to either 1-line-per-transaction or 2-lines-per-transaction mode. To toggle between modes press CTRL-2. Once in the desired 1- or 2-line mode use the Register columns icon (in the register's column header line next to the Balance column) to select the fields which you'd like to see.
    Investment account registers only have a global preference which applies to all investment registers. Go into Edit / Preferences / Investment Transactions and set "List display" to "One line" or "Two lines".
    You can also try another global setting, Register Row Height Spacing, available from the Action gear icon in a register. Choose from Comfortable, Compact, Standard and see what works best for you.