Reporting by memo

dbalin
dbalin Member
edited August 15 in Reports (Mac)
Please reinstate the creation of reports which search by memo. This is critical to meaningful reporting. Can't believe that I used to have full functionality over 10 years ago and it has not yet been restored.
2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited August 15
    Hello @dbalin,  

Thank you for discussing this desired feature with us here on the Quicken Community.

I believe this feature has been recommended before, in the Ideation linked here

I am interested to know your thoughts, and whether or not this seems like what you had in mind.

Thanks again,

Quicken Jared 
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @dbalin  Jared has identified the correct existing Idea thread for this feature, which many of us longtime Quicken Mac users want. Please take a moment to click the link and add your vote (In the yellow box, click the small dark gray arrow under the vote counter and watch it increment to reflect your vote.)

As you likely know, the developers have been rebuilding Quicken Mac from scratch over the past decade, and new features get added every month or two. Progress is being made, but the pace of change is slow, and the number of features users have requested is large, so it has been and continues to be a long wait for many desired features which used to be part of Quicken 2007. Hopefully the developers will soon agree this is a feature which would benefit a large number of Quicken Mac users, and put it high on their roadmap.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993