New Chase connection failed

PQuincy
PQuincy Member ✭✭
I got the actual update prompt for Chase's new connection method. Went through the process, and it was all smooth: got a Quicken webpage "success", and the program went through "You have successfully updated your account: please wait while we contact Chase". And then they all failed. "There is a problem downloading transactions for this account." When I click on Reconnect, I go through the same process, Chase shows the accounts connected, Quicken says success, and they still don't work.

Possible fly in ointment; I need to use two Chase logins, since one of the credit cards is in my spouse's name and on his account, not mine.
Tagged:

Comments

• RCinNJ
    RCinNJ Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 15
    I just experienced the same issue. Everything went smoothly just as you described. Then the "There is a problem downloading transactions for this account" message. However, after clicking to "reconnect" I was able to link my accounts. But I had to do them one at a time. Each time I did this Chase showed my original choices to link all accounts but only one at a time was authorized. 

I hope this is the end of it. Hopefully I won't have a problem when I download tomorrow.
  • Nick P.
    Nick P. Member
    I'm having the same issue for the last two days. Both Quicken and the Chase site say I have linked the account successfully, but then Quicken shows "There is a problem downloading transactions for this account."
  • Nick P.
    Nick P. Member
    Update: I was able to fix this by removing the connection and then adding a new connection. "Reconnect" was failing as described but disconnect -> connect seems to work.
  • TDaleMagalia
    TDaleMagalia Member ✭✭
    Same issue. How do I remove the connection and then add the Chase accounts as a new one (in other words, "start over")? I don't want to lose my previous transactions or reconciliations for these credit card account.
This discussion has been closed.