Recent problems connecting to Ameriprise

khilinski
khilinski Member ✭✭
For the past few days, I am unable to download from Ameriprise. I am getting an Oops! We Having a Problem. Quicken cannot communicate with Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Direct. Does anyone know if this is a system problem?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    khilinski said:
    For the past few days, I am unable to download from Ameriprise. I am getting an Oops! We Having a Problem. Quicken cannot communicate with Ameriprise Brokerage 133 Direct. Does anyone know if this is a system problem?
    Hello @khilinski

I am sorry to hear about this problem with account downloads. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

When did this issue begin? Also, have you had any other internet outages recently? 

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to provide further assistance, if it ends up being necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • khilinski
    khilinski Member ✭✭
    It started a couple of days ago, around August 20th. Yes, we have had an internet outage recently.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    khilinski said:
    It started a couple of days ago, around August 20th. Yes, we have had an internet outage recently.
    Hello @khilinski

I am sorry to hear about this problem troubling you for so long. Thank you for answering those earlier questions of mine.

On the one hand, errors of this variety can be a consequence of internet outages, and sometimes resolve themselves on their own. However, given that this issue has persisted for a matter of days, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link. They have additional resources with which to assist in this matter. 

I hope that is helpful,

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Euro
    Euro Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem
  • Euro
    Euro Member ✭✭
    I'm getting the same error. Have not been able to download any transactions.
  • JimmyO
    JimmyO Member
    Also getting the OL-220-A for the last week or so.
  • tejlwright
    tejlwright Member ✭✭
    Same problem here as well since 25th. Receiving a OL-220-A. Don't believe I've made any changes on my end so have to believe it's Ameriprise or Quicken but would be nice if one of them would take responsibility and fix it.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.
    -Quicken Jasmine