I have used quicken for a number of years late July 2022 my quicken app disappear

Dickey2Wickey
Dickey2Wickey Member
edited September 24 in All Things Canadian (Windows)
after quicken issued a notice saying that an update wipe out peoples quicken accounts they were working on a fix but I still cannot get my quicken to open I have tried downloading another quicken it downloads but still doesn't open
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    after quicken issued a notice saying that an update wipe out peoples quicken accounts they were working on a fix but I still cannot get my quicken to open I have tried downloading another quicken it downloads but still doesn't open
    Hello @Dickey2Wickey

I am sorry to hear about this problem opening the program. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

To begin, is the application missing entirely from your computer; has the desktop icon disappeared, along with your data? If you can, try to uninstall the program using the steps listed in this Support Article, then remove Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder, if it should appear there. Next, reinstall the program using these steps.

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.