Please add Tag for Debt Reduction

AceLandow
AceLandow Member ✭✭
When I added a Idea about Debt Reduction in the Planning Tools, the only Tags I found were for "Planning Tools", "TaxPlanner", & "LifetimePlanner". Please add a Tag for "DebtPlanner", "Debt Reduction", or "Debt Reduction Planner". It would really help to find related content.
Tagged:
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are talking about tags here in the forum, not Tags in Quicken, right?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 25
    You know I wonder about the tags in this forum.  Frankly I haven't found where they are ever used.  You can type them in (very cumbersome BTW because how are you to know which ones exist?), but they aren't like categories where you can browse by them.  And search doesn't show them at all either.

And the categories that they have are very limited too.

I just noticed that in some views that the tags do show up as buttons you can click on.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • ROCFAM
    ROCFAM Member
    Why does Quicken Premier 2022 for Mac not have a debt reduction planner? I have tried calling Quicken and it's always busy! Then I tried the message chat, after I typed in all my details as requested, I waited for quite some time after I messaged my question and still no answer! The old programs had this feature and I loved it!! The only reason why I bought the subscription for a whole year!! All I can say is "I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK!!!!"
  • AceLandow
    AceLandow Member ✭✭
    edited September 3
    I know this message is in the Quicken for Windows forum, but my original post was about the Quicken Community Page, not any version of Quicken.

> @ROCFAM said:
    > Why does Quicken Premier 2022 for Mac not have a debt reduction planner? I have tried calling Quicken and it's always busy! Then I tried the message chat, after I typed in all my details as requested, I waited for quite some time after I messaged my question and still no answer! The old programs had this feature and I loved it!! The only reason why I bought the subscription for a whole year!! All I can say is "I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS PRODUCT AND WOULD LIKE MY MONEY BACK!!!!"

Have you looked under the Planning tab on the Menu bar? If you don't see Planning, that could be your problem. In Quicken Deluxe 2022 for Windows there are 2 menus, a windows menu and a program menu. The windows menu includes a View option were you can hide tabs in the program menu. On a Mac, the windows menu options are included in Chooser (the Apple logo in the upper left of the screen. Though Mac versions of programs don't always have all the same options for customization.

I am not sure if Debt Reduction is not in Premier 2022 on Mac. I have never used the Mac version unless you count the mobile app on an iPhone or iPad. I have also not used the Premium version. I have only used Deluxe and Home & Business 2004. I have successfully contacted Quicken Support a few times.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @AceLandow There is no Debt Reduction feature in any version of Quicken Mac.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993