Chase Updated

I have been getting daily prompts about the chase update, but I have never been prompted to actually update my account connection. I am on quicken connect to begin with. I do not want to get disconnected, and was wondering if I should go ahead and update by disconnecting and reconnecting?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @nothingclever,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

To update your Chase accounts to the new connection method, please refer to the instructions provided in this support article and scroll down until you see Quicken for Mac.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • nothingclever
    nothingclever Member ✭✭
    Hi Anja, I have not received the pop up to reauthorize my account. Should I disconnect, and then reconnect?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    If you haven't received it yet, and you're able to download fine so far then I would not worry about it for now. Not all customers have been prompted to update the connection yet. The change-over for all customers is expected to be completed by the end of September.

You could find more details on this through this Community Announcement as well.

Hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • digester
    digester Member ✭✭
    It is now September 21, 2022. I have multiple Chase credit card accounts that sync when I update Quicken for Windows daily. Each time I login to Quicken I get the warning pop up message that I need to reauthorize Chase by the end of September. But I never, never get the "Reauthorize" box. What gives?
  • The NEW Chase/JPMorgan download to Quicken Premier-Mac is intermittently dropping transactions & changing/deleting descriptions for those that get through. Of the 8 JPMorgan transactions dated 9/20/2022 to 9/22/2022: 2 each are completely missing, 1 has an "edited" description, and 2 have no description at all. The cause may be that Quicken is interpreting the Chase "Type" codes differently now. These are routine monthly type transactions that Quicken previously added to my register, prior to the new download process with Chase. This is a REAL PROBLEM that needs to be addressed quickly!
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 24
    @Jack Lawton I suggest you call Quicken Support (after the weekend). Posting your problem here can be helpful in alerting fellow users, but it won't get anything "to be addressed quickly" because the Quicken development teams aren't reading this forum. Meanwhile, if you can capture screenshots of the transactions on the Chase website and after downloading to Quicken, that could be helpful to them documenting what's happening.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • sbennett3707
    sbennett3707 Member ✭✭
    I also find missing transactions. Having to manually compare Quicken's transactions with the Chase Bank statement totally defeats the purpose of the product. With so many solutions available, I'm done.