Quicken Connect Balances incorrect

Chaz32
Chaz32 Member
Ever since Quicken Connect was forced my Chase account balance is incorrect and I cannot reconcile. When it uses the "online" balance Quicken pulls the balance reported after all pending transactions and NOT the online balance for cleared transactions. This creates a mismatch and no matter what setting I use I cannot correct this without reconciling then deleting the incorrect entry. Then I have to verify the balance matches what Chase shows online. I am really tired of Quicken and their monthly subscription. If there were any other options for Mac I would switch but for now this is what I have to work with. If anyone has any idea how to fix this or has the same experience please let me know. Thank you all in advance for the help!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Chaz32,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and report this problem, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

This issue has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.
    -Quicken Anja
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Chaz32 Until Chase gets this problem resolved can't you switch to reconciling to the statement balance at the end of your month. This will bypass the problem of pending transactions, since the balance and list of cleared transactions on a monthly statement do reconcile.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.