Bottom Line !

CMH hawley
CMH hawley Member ✭✭
Why is it that the monthly budget just does not simply show a total for income and then - the expenses = + or - outcome?? :* When I look at my budget and it is all green it appears that I am within my total allowed budgeted funds of $$. :) Hah! When I then manually take and subtract my bills I am actually over almost $1000.00. :'( In the past when I have brought this issue to the table I am told well look under reports select this and select that and then print this and then minutes that and this is your total bottom line. :s
NO, NO, NO, really quicken? Really? :s Why do you not create a budget that shows the income - (minus) the expenses and whoa here is your bottom line either under or over! Pure and simple. :) With the budget of MSN Money (which I just loved, loved, loved for nearly 20 years) it was a clean-cut bottom line. :) :D :p
Just sayin Quicken! B)

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @CMH hawley,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

To request this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine
  • CMH hawley
    CMH hawley Member ✭✭
    You have been stating the same comment for years now as I have been posting this issue. Best
This discussion has been closed.