Not recognizing my bank account log-in

I'm trying to set up my accounts. I enter my log-in for my credit union (I know it's correct; I've tried it over and over), I get a notification to get a one-time pin, I enter that and then it starts over at the log-in page asking if I have the right username and password. Believe me, I do. Any help?
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @kwc

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your account. 

First, could you please clarify which financial institution you are experiencing this with?

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connect Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let me know how it goes!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • kwc
    kwc Member
    Thanks. I tried that and it is still doing the same thing. The credit union is Katahdin FCU
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 31
    Hello @kwc,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, I'd like to start off by having you create a new (test) file to see if you experience the same issue in a new file as well. In doing so, we will be able to determine whether or not this is caused by an issue within your current data file. 

Please, review this support article for instructions on how to create a new file as well as how to switch back to your original file after.

Let us know how it goes!
    -Quicken Anja