Downloading Transactions Stopped Working 8/25/22 - NBAZ

My transactions from NBAZ are no longer downloading and not all of them are downloading from Deseret First Federal Credit Union. Please help.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @GClementAZ,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from being unable to download transactions from these financial institutions, are you also receiving any specific error message(s) and/or code(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!
    -Quicken Anja
  • GClementAZ
    GClementAZ Member
    No error messages. The "updating online data" bar goes across as if it's working. Once the bar goes away, there are no messages and no downloaded transactions from NBAZ.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited September 6
    No error messages. The "updating online data" bar goes across as if it's working. Once the bar goes away, there are no messages and no downloaded transactions from NBAZ.
    Hello @GClementAZ

Thank you so much for getting back to us about this. I am sorry that this issue is continuing.

First, try making sure that no active filters are obscuring the transactions from view by clicking the Clear Filters button if and when it appears just above the account register. You can also check the Sorting Order by clicking the box containing the word Date at the top of the associated column. 

Also, what Connection Type is in use in connecting to online banking services? You can check this by clicking on the affected account in the Account List on the left-hand panel of the Quicken window, then navigate to the Settings menu via the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the window. This information should be available in the Downloads tab of the window that appears.

I hope to hear back from you, if you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • GClementAZ
    GClementAZ Member
    There isn't a "Reset" button in the Mac version. We have "clear filters". However, no matter how my data is sorted or filtered, the downloaded transactions should show when I select the "not reviewed" filter and my balances should match my bank and they do not. With the filters cleared and the data sorted by date, there are no downloaded transactions to review since 8/25. Everything is having to be manually added which is really frustrating.

The Connection Type is "Quicken Connect" on all of my accounts (the ones that still download as well as the ones that do not). This has not been changed in the 5+ years I have had and used this (Mac) version of the program on my laptop.
  • Quicken Jared
    There isn't a "Reset" button in the Mac version. We have "clear filters". However, no matter how my data is sorted or filtered, the downloaded transactions should show when I select the "not reviewed" filter and my balances should match my bank and they do not. With the filters cleared and the data sorted by date, there are no downloaded transactions to review since 8/25. Everything is having to be manually added which is really frustrating.

The Connection Type is "Quicken Connect" on all of my accounts (the ones that still download as well as the ones that do not). This has not been changed in the 5+ years I have had and used this (Mac) version of the program on my laptop.
    Hello @GClementAZ,   

I do apologize for any confusion my earlier comment has caused; I have edited my post to make things clearer. Thank you for getting back to me with more information about what is currently happening. 

Given these symptoms, I recommend trying to signing out - after saving a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open - using the instructions below:
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Let us know how this works!

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • GClementAZ
    GClementAZ Member
    Ok. I gave that a shot. I saved a backup, closed everything down, and then restored from the backup. There is no change. I am still unable to download transactions.
  • Quicken Jared
    Ok. I gave that a shot. I saved a backup, closed everything down, and then restored from the backup. There is no change. I am still unable to download transactions.
    Hello @GClementAZ

Thank you so much for getting back to me with your results; I am very sorry that this trouble remains even after signing out.

If you have the chance, it would help us to troubleshoot the situation if you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:

1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch, click Next
    4. Choose appropriate default categories based on geographic location, click Next
    5. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web, click Next 

You may then add your NBAZ-affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file. 

If the problems continue in this data file, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here. They will be able to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue further.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • When I did "create from scratch", transactions downloaded from NBAZ. Now how do I get it to work in my backup file?
  • Quicken Jared
    When I did "create from scratch", transactions downloaded from NBAZ. Now how do I get it to work in my backup file?
    Hello @GClementAZ,  

I do apologize that this issue remains in the original data file. Thank you for reaching out again.

If the balances between the Register and the Account List match, and this issue is continuing after you restoring a backup, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the information provided here. They will be able to provide further assistance and troubleshoot this issue in greater detail with the resources at their disposal. 

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared