RSU feature improvements

Glad RSU feature is added. It needs a bit improvements before I can use it.
1. Please provide a way to track whole share. In stock option tracking, Quicken do round up and round down to whole shares. I need the exact same feature in RSU.
2. Allow user to adjust shares. Sometimes, the round up and round down is different from the actual grant, so I need to make adjustment. Stock option tracking allows that, and RSU tracking should work the same way.
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• mychen66
    mychen66 Member ✭✭
    BTW, I am using stock option to track RSU during the past a few years. I just set grant value to 0.000001. I am hoping the RSU tracking can be very similar to it, but I don't have to enter the 0.00001 initial grant value.
  • Hello @mychen66,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to the Community with your request.

I went ahead and changed your post to an Idea so other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea by clicking the up arrow (see below).

Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers.

Please, be sure to add your own vote as well.

Thank you!
    -Quicken Jasmine
  • BarryMo
    BarryMo Member ✭✭
    Is there a way in the new RSU feature to not have fractional shares? It is allocating by % which creates a problem.
  • dblanken
    dblanken Member
    The up vote button is not working for me, but this ENH has my up vote. I tried to create a grant with a 3-year vest schedule and it resulted in fractional shares, when my stock plan always vests in whole share amounts with a balloon amount at the end. If I could edit the vesting amounts manually after they are auto-generated, that would solve the issue, but I cannot figure out a way to do that. You can only edit half of the auto-entries from the securities detail view for the RSU security.