Support hours past 5 pm PST

smajicek
smajicek Member ✭✭
edited 1:16PM in The Water Cooler
[Removed - Inaccurate] I can't be calling support and getting my quicken fixed if I am at work till 5 pm????

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You must have terrible work hours if you can't call sometime between 5AM and 5PM PST, that is a 12 hour window.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    smajicek said:
    B4 covid support was past 5pm for folks in pst time zone, when will those support hours return to pre covid? I can't be calling support and getting my quicken fixed if I am at work till 5 pm????
    Have you discussed your problems here in the Community? Have you searched the Community for discussions (and possible solutions) related to your problem?

Feel free to start a separate NEW DISCUSSION and give us all the pertinent details, including your exact version, edition level and release of Quicken. US or Canadian version? Windows or Mac?
    This makes it possible for us to try and provide solutions to your specific problem.

• smajicek
    smajicek Member ✭✭
    > @splasher said:
    > You must have terrible work hours if you can't call sometime between 5AM and 5PM PST, that is a 12 hour window.

Maybe I have kids that I have to get fed and off to school at 5 am and don't have time to work with support during that time. Has that crossed your mind?
This discussion has been closed.