Hangs when Selecting Unspecified Business Expenses

When this field is selected in tax planner for Self, as opposed to spouse, quicken freezes. Works fine when selecting spouse. Is this a known issue? How do I fix it.

Version R43.14

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    nc00ks0n said:
    When this field is selected in tax planner for Self, as opposed to spouse, quicken freezes. Works fine when selecting spouse. Is this a known issue? How do I fix it.

Version R43.14
    Hello @nc00ks0n,   

I am sorry to hear about this problem with the program crashing when trying to make use of the tax planning feature. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

Have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • nc00ks0n
    nc00ks0n Member ✭✭
    Uninstalling and reinstalling worked, however the version just installed is newer than I expected. The new version is 43.20 and the version the problem was reported on is 43.14. Was 43.20 just released? I have not been prompted to update recently.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    edited September 7
    nc00ks0n said:
    Uninstalling and reinstalling worked, however the version just installed is newer than I expected. The new version is 43.20 and the version the problem was reported on is 43.14. Was 43.20 just released? I have not been prompted to update recently.
    Hello @nc00ks0n

Thank you so much for getting back to me with your results. I am happy to hear that the situation seems to be resolved. 

To answer your question: yes, 43.20 is a recent patch, and represents the most current version of the software. You can read more about this here.

I hope that was helpful, and feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared