I've had this same issue going for a few months now. How do I resolve this?

I've followed all of the suggested items here. I cannot figure out what transaction is stuck. I reconciled the account and marked all items as cleared, but that didn't help any. All of the buttons mentioned as possibly being greyed out I have not been able to locate in my Quicken (Version R43.2 Build 27.1.43.20). I have just taken my first 401k withdrawal and I'm guessing it must have something to do with that.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When adding to an existing discussion, you should put your entry in the Leave a Comment section at the bottom of the discussion.

You have started a new discussion, probably by clicking on the big New Post button, so we can't tell what issue you are referring to. What is the title of the discussion you are responding to? 

QWin Premier subscription
  • toekneel02
    toekneel02 Member ✭✭
    Thanks, Jim. The discussion was closed so that option was not available. I'll update my post to make it clearer. I appreciate your help!
  • toekneel02
    toekneel02 Member ✭✭
    I've had this issue for the last few months with my 401k account. The error message says:
    Quicken can not edit <account name here> because there are downloaded transactions that must first be accepted into the account register. This took me to this link: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7913856/how-to-delete-downloaded-transactions-from-the-online-center which seemed to touch on the problem but did not help to resolve it.

I've followed all of the suggested items here. I cannot figure out what transaction is stuck. I reconciled the account and marked all items as cleared, but that didn't help any. All of the buttons mentioned as possibly being greyed out I have not been able to locate in my Quicken (Version R43.2 Build 27.1.43.20). I have just taken my first 401k withdrawal and I'm guessing it must have something to do with that.

Any help would be appreciated!