Security Prices Not Updating This Morning

jtjbt20x
jtjbt20x Member ✭✭
Subject says it all....security prices not updating this morning, what's the time to resolve this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Moderator mod
    jtjbt20x said:
    Subject says it all....security prices not updating this morning, what's the time to resolve this issue?
    Hello @jtjbt20x

I am sorry to hear about this problem with securities failing to update. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, are you noticing this issue with one financial institution, or more than one? Have there been any error messages associated with any accounts connected to that institution or institution recently? Lastly, when did this issue begin?

I look forward to your answers, and hope to provide further assistance, if need be. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jtjbt20x
    jtjbt20x Member ✭✭
    Thanks, it was all security prices in all accounts on multiple computers, so when updating the prices, there was zero change in all prices. All the accounts were on Janney Smith Montgomery. It seems to be fixed on all the computers.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @jtjbt20x Are you seeing security price updates now? Perhaps it was a temporary glitch? I'm seeing prices in my Dashboard for my stock holdings, and they are updating each time I refresh the screen. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Alan Meyer
    Alan Meyer Member ✭✭
    I had the same problem on 9/10. All my securities had no price. After a lot fiddling with price history, etc. I now have prices for all but six securities. Even though they have been in my portfolio for years, I can't even manually enter prices for them.
  • Alan Meyer
    Alan Meyer Member ✭✭
    My securities are in four accounts with three firms, so it isn't their problem.
  • Alan Meyer
    Alan Meyer Member ✭✭
    The securities that won't update are:
    AVLV
    FAGIX
    FEMKX
    SCZ
    VBR
    VGAVX