My account changed banks (Q Mac)

How do I changed the information in my account (Peoples United) to the bank that acquired them? I can change the connection but need to change all the settings, if I set it up as a new account I get a limited download but as a new account in Quicken I don't have the previous transactions.

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    edited September 7
    I can change the connection but need to change all the settings
    What's the problem with this? Disconnecting the account & then connecting it to the new bank is what I would do, it shouldn't require anything more than your login credentials with the new bank. Is it refusing to match up your Quicken account with the bank account?
    Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.
  • Thank you but still won't connect but might be them now. Will try again later
  • elkodsi
    elkodsi Member ✭✭
    I have been having the same issue with M&T bank since the merger on 9/6, unable to connect my M&T accounts. I have removed the connection from both checking and money market accounts, and tried to reconnect or add the accounts; quicken sees the accounts, but is not able to communicate with them. I am getting an error message about not being able to communicate with Direct Connect.
  • I found their instructions for reconnecting (not easy to find) but don't have the patience to call customer service and sit on hold for 30-45 minutes.