How do I remove my ex-wifes info from the Quicken credit score report?

I have Quicken on my Laptop and its registered to me. I guess my ex wife set up the credit score monitoring and report in Quicken so when it updates, its' updating her info and score on my Quicken software.

How do I delete her info and put mine in. We've been divorced for 3 years now.

Answers

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I spent a fair amount of time trying to solve this. I failed. All I can suggest is to contact Quicken Support. Maybe they know the secret. (If they do, please share with the rest of us.)
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Rocket J Squirrel just out of curiosity did you try resetting the Quicken Cloud dataset?
    I would think that would be where they are storing whatever they are using to associate the Quicken Id (and it is the Quicken Id, not the data file) with the credit score.  I'm not going to test because my way is to just have my credit score frozen all the time, and as such Quicken can't get my credit score.

One drastic method that should work is to get another Quicken Id, but that would require a new subscription and probably would disrupt services like Sync to Mobile/Web and Quicken Bill Manager when the new Quicken Id is used on the old data file.  Note that resetting the Quicken Cloud dataset might also have these same negative affects on those online services.
    Signature:
    (I'm always using the latest Quicken Windows Premier subscription version)
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 7
    Chris_QPW said:
    @Rocket J Squirrel just out of curiosity did you try resetting the Quicken Cloud dataset?
    I tried both resetting and deleting the cloud data. The credit score remained, despite Quicken's claim to the contrary.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • JeepCrazy
    JeepCrazy Member ✭✭
    > @"Rocket J Squirrel" said:
    > I spent a fair amount of time trying to solve this. I failed. All I can suggest is to contact Quicken Support. Maybe they know the secret. (If they do, please share with the rest of us.)

Thank you. I tried several things and had no luck as well. That's why I posted here😁

I'm not sure what to do to get rid of it.